Are you Registered with the New Mexico Workforce Connection?
Why Register?The New Mexico Workforce Connection - Vitrual OneStop [NMVOSS] offers a full range of features and services to assist employers and jobseekers in their workforce development needs.
Employers can use the NMVOSS "free of charge" to:
- post their available job openings to a larger pool of candidates, search for candidates using a wide variety of criteria, and research the local labor market.
- find self help career tips, career exploration, career information, assistance creating resumes, job search, researching the job market, figuring out what careers they are qualified for, how much those jobs pay, and other issues of interest.
After you create your user account, you will be able to save the information you have retrieved in the NMVOSS. The NMVOSS organizes this information, such as career searches and occupations, or resumes that have been viewed, in an easy-to-use file folder structure. This eliminates the need to conduct repeated searches for the same information, saving you time and effort.
Registered employers can:
- Post job openings
- Search the NMVOSS database for candidate resumes that best match their workforce skills needs
- Perform searches using an expanded range of advanced search options
- Create automated candidate searches that deliver resumes to your message box, e-mail address, or both
- Utilize many other resources used in business development and expansion
- The state's largest job bank repository that utilizes spidering technology to make possible a nightly import of new jobs postings.
- A personal file folder that contains information on saved searches, system settings, and other information
- Career assessment tools, including skills matching, that help match a person's qualifications and abilities to specific occupations
- A home page with customized news content
- Creation of resumes and cover letters
- Automated job searches that deliver job opportunities to your NMVOSS message box, an e-mail address you provide, or both